Pop over to my blog The Beauty Spot to check out all things beauty related.
Job goal: I would like to establish myself within the Journalism industry and have a variety of published work.
Age: 21 years old
- Proficiency in:
- Microsoft Word, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Final Cut Pro
- Type at 40wpm with 100% accuracy
- Write shorthand at 70wpm with 98% accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use SLR camera and digital video camera
- Ability to speak clearly and precise with confidence
- Customer service
- Negotiating / Problem solving
- Fine attention to detail
Diploma of Journalism
Institution: Macleay College
Subjects completed: Broadcast Research and Production, Internet Research, Television Journalism, News Reporting, Feature Writing, Sub-editing, Public Relations, Media Law and Video Journalism.
Institution: Freshwater Senior Campus, Northern Beaches Secondary College
Achievements: Completed major project by deadline.
April 2012 – present
As a contirbutor I write reviews about restaurants, activities and events around Sydney. This involves me generating content, self-editing and sometimes taking my own photos.
Theknot.com.au and Theknot wedding magazine
September 2009 – September 2010
Duties include research, feature writing, editing, real weddings and database entry.
Sydney North Dance Festival
Two weeks during 2005, 2006 and 2010.
Duties include production skills, prop work, organisation, management and event planning.